- Trust Yourself
- Break Some Rules
- Don’t be Afraid to Fail
- Ignore the Naysayers
- Work Like Hell
- Give Something Back
Focus 8 students adhere to many principles and rules. These concepts always help them remember their core values. Let’s go through a few of them as wonderfully put out by Arnie…
1. Trust Yourself: The first thing you must do is trust that you can do anything, trust that you are made perfect, trust that you will succeed
2. Break Some Rules: In life you must break some rules… we’re not talking about the obvious things like traffic speed laws or stealing. What you need to do is break mental rules that might hold you back. Maybe you’re afraid of going for that job you want? If the rules say you should stay safe and comfortable…break it!
3. Don’t be Afraid to Fail: We all do it no matter how smart or strong we are…we fail. So if that’s the case then learn from the failures and keep moving. The one thing all Fearless Humans have in common is that they don’t let failure keep them from jamming!
4. Ignore the Naysayers: They have been here since the beginning of time. Ignore them! Remember, there is enough joy in life for everyone to succeed.
5. Work like Hell: TRUE! There is no shortcut or getting around it. You must work as hard as you can always. Don’t fail because you didn’t try hard enough.
6. Give Something Back: What’s the point if you don’t help others… Don’t be some miserly, full of yourself, jerk! Give back! Give lots back!